- ‘I Ain’t Going Peacefully,’ Felon Who’d Threatened Ex and Family Dares Cops in 3-Hour Standoff April 19, 2021On Saturday, Flagler County dispatchers received a call from a woman saying that her ex-boyfriend, Joseph Bourke, 34, was refusing to let her collect her belongings and was threatening to harm her via text messages and threatened to attempt ‘suicide by cop’ if she called law enforcement. Deputies, K-9, and SWAT responded to Bourke’s home […]
- Former USC star lineman Chris Brown dies at 24 April 18, 2021USC Trojans coach Clay Helton said Sunday that former offensive lineman Chris Brown has passed away at the age of 24. “Heartbroken to hear the news that we lost Chris Brown today,” Helton wrote on Twitter. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Brown family. Chris meant so much to so many. Great […]
- Suspect Resisting Arrest Shoots Himself During Struggle With California Police April 18, 2021Sunnyvale, CA — Two people were arrested after evading police in California early Sunday. The following is a summary of events provided by the Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety: On April 18, 2021 at 12:12 am, two Sunnyvale Public Safety Officers were conducting a security check at the Motel 6, located at 775 N. Mathilda […]
- SEE IT: World War II-era plane makes emergency landing in surf off of Florida beach! April 18, 2021A restored World War II dive bomber made an emergency landing at a beach in Florida. The Air Force’s Thunderbirds headlined the Cocoa Beach Air Show Saturday when the TBM Avenger’s engine cut out. No injuries were reported. The post SEE IT: World War II-era plane makes emergency landing in surf off of Florida beach! […]
- 7-year-old girl fatally shot while sitting in drive-thru at Chicago McDonald’s: Police April 18, 2021A girl was fatally shot and her father was wounded after gunfire broke out at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Chicago Sunday. Police were called to the scene around 4:40 p.m. near Roosevelt and Kedzie in Chicago’s Homan Square neighborhood. Police say the girl and her dad were “inside the vehicle when they heard gunshots and […]
- Person of interest in custody after 6 shot, 3 killed in Kenosha, Wisconsin April 18, 2021WISCONSIN — Authorities say a person of interest in a shooting that killed three overnight in Kenosha has been taken into custody. The investigation involves several crime scenes. The unidentified suspect is expected to be charged with at least one count of first degree intentional homicide with other charges pending. Around 12:40 a.m. local time, […]
- Taiwan Currency Manipulation Claims Amidst US/CCP Sabre-Rattling April 16, 2021Taiwan is getting some mixed messages from the US at the moment. In between a demonstration of military might by Beijing after Secretary of State Blinken announced US troops' purported support of the country's continued autonomy and a former Fed Reserve chair of all people accusing the country's central bank of currency manipulation. Bitcoin address: […]
- An Open Letter to Senator Heinrich from Jim Watkins April 15, 2021Senator Heinrich, The brunt of blame for the assault on our Republic now falls directly on my shoulders. I am a flawed man. Despite of my rough edges and eccentricities, I defend our God given American Rights as written in the Constitution. What is the purpose of your personal attack on me? Who is behind […]
- Existence of Smiling Uyghur Children Disproves CCP Oppression? April 15, 2021If smiling Uyghur children exist then Chinese Communist Party oppression and colonialism can't, right? And besides, one of the most popular music artist's in China is an ethnic Uyghur, so this proves there is no racism or ethno-nationalist bent to Beijing, right? Because if so, then I guess we've been without racism and discrimination since […]
- Snow Cloud Avalanche April 15, 2021From the poster: A "cloud avalanche" occurred near the Kapuche Glacier Lake in the mountains of Nepal. That scene is extremely rare, it's lucky enough to see it once in a lifetime. At that time, a group of travel companions were camping by the lake, and they took the risk of taking pictures of this […]
- GroomTube: Latest Spate of YouTubers Accused of Grooming, Sexual Assault April 14, 2021In the past few weeks an alarming number of notable YouTubers were accused of grooming and sexual assault charges. In addition to the latest cases other high profile cases of grooming, sexual assault and child molestation at the hands of "influencers" and social media stars. Bitcoin address: 1KiJD44WeWKaDb4Newr7bDXadtGn21ACqY More great sources YouTube deleting and censoring […]
- Don't Confuse Corruption with Capitalism April 14, 2021Burdock remarks on an RT segment which concludes that capitalism is to blame for America's nasty habit of dropping bombs. The April 10 segment of "Redacted Tonight" is hosted by Lee Camp. If you'd like to help support this censorship-proof public service so Big Tech's monopoly isn't your only news, streaming and sharing option consider […]
- TYRANNY: Michigan Set To Make China Virus Restrictions on Businesses PERMANENTAnd there it is. Democrat-fascism on the march.
- Democrat NYC Mayoral Antisemite Candidate Labels Jewish State ‘Apartheid State’The Democrat party is a sick, hate-filled, bigoted movement hell bent on destroying anything and everything good.
- Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops in Minneapolis After Democrat Maxine Waters Incites BLM Rioters To Violence: “Get More Confrontational.”Murderess. Arrest Waters and charge her with attempted murder. Prosecute these bloody Democrat seditionists.
- ‘Fredo’ Cuomo Says There Won’t be police Reform Until ‘White people’s kids start getting killed’"I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb!" "Maybe we shouldn’t even have police'
- DeSantis spurns CDC advice, says vaccines are effective and ‘you’re immune, and so, act immune’There are not enough superlatives to describe the performance of Governor Ron DeSantis. Florida is a textbook case of how to handle a media-frenzied fearmongering panic with a cool head, logic and reason.
newslocker -Donald Trump News
- April 19th – 2021 Presidential Politics – Resistance Day 90In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the JoeBama Administration and Presidency. “This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. […]
- Monday April 19th – Open ThreadOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL. […]
- Sunday Talks, Devin Nunes Outlines How Leftist Democrats are Helping China and Intelligence Community Now Openly Spying on American CitizensRepresentative Devin Nunes appears with Maria Bartiromo for an in-dept discussion on current political events. Within the conversation Nunes outlines how leftist politicians are helping China to achieve their objectives. More alarmingly Nunes, the ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, outlines how the U.S. intelligence apparatus is now focusing inwardly to […]
- Sunday Talks, Governor Ron DeSantis Discusses Illegal Alien Crisis, Reckless ICE Policies and Current Legislative DefensesFlorida Governor Ron DeSantis appears with Maria Bartiromo to discuss the current crisis at the border and how reckless the ICE and Border Patrol policies are by the JoeBama administration. DeSantis points out the issues with criminal aliens not being deported and how sanctuary cities are a dangerous incentive for more illegal migration. The Florida […]
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters Demands Guilty Verdict in Derek Chauvin Trial, Without It She Encourages Violent Confrontation In The Streets82-year-old Maxine Waters is one of the most vitriolic racial antagonizers in the nation. During the George Zimmerman trial Maxine Waters demanded a guilty verdict. During the investigation of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson she demanded a murder indictment based on the demonstrably false “hands-up, don’t shoot” claims. After the 2016 election Waters demanded that […]