- Nashville Police Identify One Man Killed In ‘Targeted’ Thanksgiving Day Shooting November 30, 2020NASHVILLE — Homicide detectives are exploring a potential drug motive in the apparent targeted murders of two men whose bodies were found Thanksgiving night inside a home at 1433 Rice Hill Circle in Antioch. One of the victims has been identified as Cedarius Deon McCorry, 30, who lived there. He was found shot to death […]
- HUNDREDS of Members Of Transnational Organized Crime Groups Arrested in Central America in U.S. Assisted Operation November 30, 2020Today, senior law enforcement officials from the United States, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras announced criminal charges in Central America against more than 700 members of transnational criminal organizations, primarily MS-13 and 18th Street gangs, which resulted from a one-week coordinated law enforcement action under Operation Regional Shield (ORS). ORS began in 2017 and is […]
- Man Gets 2 Years In Federal Prison For Twitter Bomb Threats November 30, 2020BROWNSVILLE, Texas – A 19-year-old resident of Harlingen has been ordered to federal prison after he claimed he was being “edgy” when threatening to destroy the Federal Reserve, announced U.S. Attorney Ryan K. Patrick. Joel Hayden Schrimsher pleaded guilty Aug. 24 to conveying false or misleading information through the internet concerning the potential destruction of […]
- LIVE: Arizona State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election November 30, 2020Monday, November 30, 2020: Members of President Donald Trump’s legal team have scheduled a public hearing with select members of Arizona’s legislature to gather and examine any evidence of election irregularities and fraud in the state. The post LIVE: Arizona State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election appeared first on Breaking911.
- Judge Blocks, Then Unblocks Georgia From Wiping or Resetting Voting Machines November 29, 2020ATLANTA — The District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia said Sunday that all Dominion voting machines must not be ‘wiped’ or ‘cleared’ as questions still remain about the outcome of the Presidential election in the state. Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. said defendants Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Governor Brian Kemp, […]
- Biden Camp Announces All-Female White House Communications Team, Names Press Sec. November 29, 2020WASHINGTON – (BIDEN CAMPAIGN, NEWS RELEASE) — President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris today announced new members of the White House staff who will serve in senior communications roles. These diverse, experienced, and talented women demonstrate President-elect Biden’s continued commitment to building an administration that looks like America and is ready to deliver […]
- Sen. Rand Paul: Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AMObscene.
- Jihad-Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls for Israel’s DestructionEvil is relentless.
- Chinese Sociologist: We’ll Soon Surpass U.S., ‘U.S. Will Not Survive,’ We’ll ‘Drive U.S. To Its Death’The China virus was an act of war and the Democrats have overturned the Trump landslide to install their rotting puppet in the White House.
- Carter Page files $75 million suit against DoJ, Comey, FBI over ‘unlawful surveillance’The political persecution of the party of freedom by treasonous Democrats remains one of the greatest unpunished crime in American history.
- Judge Schedules Hearing in High-Profile Georgia Election CaseThe judge who Sunday ordered Georgia officials not to wipe or reset voting machines scheduled the next hearing in the case for Friday.
newslocker -Donald Trump News
- First Sunday of AdventMK 13:33-37 Jesus said to his disciples: “Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come. It is like a man traveling abroad. He leaves home and places his servants in charge, each with his own … Continue reading →
- November 29th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1410It’s likely we have turned-off commenting functions as we switch sites. However, to retain our continuity… In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for … Continue reading →
- Sunday November 29th – Open Thread, SortaIt’s likely we have cut off comments as we move the site… but in the interest of continuity don’t forget to take those few moments every day and pray. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy … Continue reading →
- Greg Kelly Walks Through The Mysteriously Magical Biden Election Results that No-one Believes Actually Happened…NewsMax pundit Greg Kelly takes viewers on a journey through the land of suspended common-sense needed to reconcile the Joe Biden victory. A must watch segment: The Article Cited is HERE …”In 2020, The Cook Political Report and The New … Continue reading →
- Report: Thousand of Fake/Manipulated Ballots Found During Dane County, Wisconsin, Recount…As previously reported by Wisconsin election reviewers the badger state does not have a formal process for ordinary absentee ballot submissions. Instead there is a process for a very specific type of absentee request used by persons labeled “indefinitely confined.” … Continue reading →